To Our Dear and Valued Customers,
We hope you are all keeping well and safe. We have missed you!
We are closely monitoring and assessing the current situation and as a result, we have decided to open our workshop on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 11am and 2pm to offer 1hr rhodium plating, cleaning, repairs and custom made design consultations.
Operating and safety procedures are in place to ensure the highest possible standards when you are in-store.
We respectfully request:
* If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home (and we will do the same)
* When you enter our store, please feel free to use your own hand sanitiser or use the wipes located on the counter
* In line with social distancing, we will ensure we keep at least a 1.5m distance from behind the counter
* That only card payments be utilised in-store
* If you are seeking a particular piece of jewellery, please reach out to us and we can take photos of available stock and send them to you via email or direct message or provide you with a private virtual tour
We will continue to share our jewellery on our social media channels (please follow us at on Instagram and Facebook) to be the first to view our new pieces.
You can still shop online (with free delivery) and make personal appointments including video consults with us.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us.
All the very best.
Doris and Karl Brinkhaus
Show mum how much you love her this year by choosing the most perfect piece of jewellery with us at Brinkhaus Jewellers.
join our FAMILY
Receive our monthly newsletter and be the first to hear about new products and events.