A revolutionary new cut for maximum brilliance
For the first time, a Patented Princess with brilliance that rivals an Ideal Round diamond.
Other companies have advertising slogans or tag lines that claim their diamonds are the most perfectly cut. But the FireMark® Princess has been put to the test by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), the world’s foremost diamond authority, and the Gem Certification & Assurance Lab (GCAL), a leader in grading the light performance of diamonds. And the results are unprecedented!
- Unprecedented 98% average light return (95% minimum)
- “Excellent” ratings from the GIA in both Polish and Symmetry
- “Excellent” grades for Light Performance from GCAL
What distinguishes the FireMark® Princess:
- “A FireMark diamond will appear about 10% larger than a typical Princess Cut of the same carat weight”
- Patented “Double Crown” – additional facets and distinctive angles capture the diamond’s life like no other Princess diamond in the world
- Shallower depths – assuring you don’t pay for weight you can’t see
- Smaller tables, exacting angles, even girdles and facets that are perfectly aligned maximize the diamond’s fire, brilliance and scintillation
“If I know what love is, it’s because of you.”
-Herman Hesse (1877-1962)
Look her in the eyes, and tell her with absolute confidence, the Patented FireMark® is the most perfectly cut Princess Diamond there is…period.
By now we’re sure you’ve heard about the 4 C’s (cut, color, clarity and carat weight), but as you’re beginning to understand, it’s the cut that distinguishes one diamond’s beauty from another.
In fact, when it comes to a diamond’s brilliance (white light), fire (colored light), scintillation (sparkle) and beauty, it’s always about the cut.
We encourage you to see for yourself, because seeing definitely is believing. When she looks at her diamond, you want her to see something wonderful, something magical.
So now, when she looks in your eyes, she’ll know there is no limit to how much you can love.
To be assured of superior cut and quality, look for the exclusive FireMark® trademark lasered onto your diamond’s girdle.