To our wonderful community of loyal customers, friends and followers
As the current situation unfolds, we can only try our best to remain calm and positive.
We extend our deepest sympathies to those people and their families who are directly affected by the virus. Our hearts go out to you.
For over 36 years, we have run our third generation family jewellery store in Claremont and we hope to do so for many decades to come.
Our doors are still OPEN and we will continue to trade for as long as we can.
Below is an update on how we will be operating moving forward:
* If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home (and we will do the same)
* When you enter our store, please feel free to use your own hand sanitiser or use the wipes located on the counter
* In line with social distancing, we will ensure we keep at least a 1.5m distance from behind the counter
* We respectfully request that only card payments are utilised in-store
* Services such as 1hr rhodium plating, cleaning and repairs are continuing and these can be dropped off and returned for collection to minimise time in-store
* If you are seeking a particular piece of jewellery, please reach out to us and we can take photos of available stock and send them to you via email or direct message or provide you with a private virtual tour
* We have free shipping on all products online, should you wish to shop online rather than visiting us in-store
* We will continue sharing our jewellery on our social media channels (please follow us at on Instagram and Facebook)
If you have any questions at all, please contact us.
We will get through this together.
Our community means so much to us. Take care everyone.
Love from all of us at Brinkhaus x